This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data you deposit with us or that we collect from you be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
WHO WE ARE
AppCan Ltd (“We”) Boyd Neal, High Meadow, Whitehouse Lane, Waldron. E Sussex. TN21 0QY are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
As we act on your instruction on how to process your data and any personal data that may be contained within that data we are a Data Processor.
THE INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We a Data Controller of the following personal data:
- INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE ON OUR SITE ‘APPCANCLOUD.COM’ (OUR SITE)
This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence to be able to help you in the future.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data,whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- IP ADDRESSES – We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF THE EEA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION AND FOR HOW LONG
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We retain your information based on the following criteria:
- If we need to keep it for legal reasons in case we face a claim for breach of contract or negligence we will keep certain information for up to 7 years from date of the end of our contract with you. The information we will retain will include all your contractual details and any transaction details;
- The data that you store on our site should be removed by you on termination of our agreement and if not we will delete it on termination of the contract.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If App Can Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website User Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of App Can Ltd, our customers, or others.
- This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to request a copy of your information, for it to be erased, rectified, for a portable copy and to object to certain processing.
If you wish to complain you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also contact the Information Commissioner through their website www.ico.org.uk.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.